ISO of SAA
The International Service Organization (ISO) of SAA conducts business on behalf of the SAA fellowship. With the financial support of SAA members and groups, ISO is able to provide services to the fellowship and coordinate activities for the fellowship. One way in which we members (or meetings) may contribute to ISO is through the Lifeline Partners program.
Here are some other useful ISO links:
- What does ISO do?
- Contact ISO
- Intimacy and Sexual Avoidance
- Information for Women – Devoted to women in recovery from sexual addiction.
- LGBT Outreach
- Worldwide Meeting List – Find a meeting.
- Literature – Shop the SAA Store for books, pamphlets, chips and medallions and more.
- Related Twelve-Step Groups – Other Twelve-Step fellowships related to sex addiction.